Terms of Service for Commenting on https://imperialsplendour.com.
Upon agreeing to this ToS the SAML GbR (shareholders: Sophie Au and Malte Lippmann) allows you to post on comments on the website https://imperialsplendour.com.
Our goal is not to save any personal data. But by running this website some personal data will necessarily be saved. Following personal data will be stored on github.com without the possibility to identify you upon commenting:
- Your self-picked name under which the comment is shown.
- The content of your comment.
Your data will only be saved to allow communication on our blog sites.
Upon sending us an email your email address and subsequent personal data you provide with sending an email will be stored as long as we need to communicate with you. Afterwards every (personal) data concerning the above mentioned conversation will be deleted.
Upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org we give you full information which personal data of yours is stored.
We will delete, block or correct your personal data upon request sent to email@example.com.
Upon commenting on this website you agree to:
not post anything which is a crime according to the German criminal law, including but not limited to:
- Insulting someone
- Telling lies about another person
- Denying the Holocaust or showing Nazi-Symbols
- Advertising hate against a group of people while disrupting public peace
- Violating intellectual property of others
- refrain from posting spam
- refrain from trolling
- refrain from advertising without allowance by the SAML GbR
- give the SAML GbR exclusive rights of use of your content, meaning your username and content of your comment.
Only German law is applicable.
If a provision of this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or
- the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org