I can present you the 3rd patch for Imperial Splendour - Rise of the Republic 1.1 (the CA stole our name for their newest Rome II DLC :D). The patch contains several bugfixes reported by you over the last few weeks. For more details look at the Changelist. All changes should be savegame compatible (with a few only appearing when starting a new campaign).
- French Republican general recruitable in custom battles
- Grenadiers à Cheval and several other Republican units now recruitable in the campaign
- Assigned the Republican units to the new tech tree
- Fixed the bug with the model of the Hanoverian artillery officer which caused a CTD during battle load.
- Fixed several German leader titles (Pfalz-Baiern, Hessen-Kassel and Wirtemberg)
- Fixed the CTD during battles when dragoons were dismounting
- Sweden can now build new ships
- Ministers have now correct titles
- Corrected the "number" of some leaders and successors
- Venice is now a "constitutional monarchy" because it fits better their government system with Doges elected for the rest of their lives
- Fixed wrong portraits for Ferdinando IV of Neapels
- Fixed wrong name for the Austrian successor
- Added better versions of the historical maps (still needs some more work)
- Russia is not at the start in peace with the Ottoman Empire
- Dagestan is now at peace with the Barbary States at the beginning of a new campaign.
[Download Patch 3](https://www.moddb.com/mods/imperial-splendour/downloads/rotr-1-1-9b-patch-3"
Please report all bugs, post suggestions and give us insights.